[Rushtalk] HERE IS WHY PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA APPEAR CONFUSED

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 26 13:45:04 MDT 2018

On 9/26/2018 3:32 PM, Stephen Frye wrote:
> Well, the contemporary meaning of diversity finds its roots with the
> advent of modern democracies in the early 18th century.  The goal was
> to NOT have any single group hold authority of others.
That is certainly not the goal of the left today. Clearly they want only
like minded groups to hold authority over the rest of us. This is
actually a non-partisan goal. The Never-Trumpers in the GOP are just as
bad as the Dems. They will sacrifice anything, including the good of
this country to retain the status quo.