[Rushtalk] Trust for CNN, NYT, and Possibly Even Fox News Just Went Out the Window

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Sep 28 10:33:30 MDT 2018

Trust for CNN, NYT, and Possibly Even Fox News Just Went Out the Window

By Great American Republic - September 16, 2018 518 SHARES
ShareTweetGoogle
PrintMail

The now noteworthy Google Tape has been in the media’s fat little hands
ever since March of this year. It is a tape of Google’s TGIF meeting
that occurred right after Donald Trump won the Presidential election of
2016. There are tow issues her. One issue is why has the mainstream
media not covered this story? The other issue is what was revealed in
that meeting. Make no bones about it, Google wants to see how they can
throw their weight around in the next election in order to get the
‘proper’ results. Sounds like they want to control the next election and
they are in a position to do just that.

As Written and Reported By John Nolte for Breitbart:

Although it feels as though every corner of the media has been
politicized, there are still a whole lot of people who just want to know
what’s going on in the world. These are people like myself (when I’m off
the clock) who are news consumers, who want basic information.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct allegations?

      *

        Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct
        allegations?

      * Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct
        allegations?*
              * Yes, he should withdraw.
              * No, he should not withdraw.
      * Email*
      * Phone
        This field is for validation purposes and should be left
        unchanged.

Completing this poll grants you access to Great American Republic
updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to
this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Trending: Scrubbed Her
Social Media Accounts: What is Christine Braley Ford trying to hide?

Information is important, and therefore the thinking used to be that
even if you had to sit through CNN’s hate-fueled activism, the New York
Times’ phony sources, and the latest outrage Fox News has dug up to
increase your blood pressure, it was worth it because in-between all the
spectacle, actual news managed to creep in.

Unfortunately, we now know that is no longer true, we now know the era
is over in which CNN, the New York Times, and even Fox News can argue
they (at the very least) dutifully inform the public of everything.

We know this era is over because of the Google Tape.

To recap, the Google Tape reveals the following:

      * Google co-founder Sergey Brin telling his employees: “it’s worth
        being very vigilant and thinking about all these issues, what we
        can do to lead to maybe a better quality of governance and
        decision-making and so…..

WAIT! THERE IS STILL MORE AT THE LINK BELOW:

Nolte: Google Tape Proves You Cannot Trust CNN, NYT, or Even Fox News |
Breitbart

https://greatamericanrepublic.com/trust-for-cnn-nyt-and-possibly-even-fox-news-just-went-out-the-window/

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Unbelievable German World War 2 Photo Shocks Americans
pro.healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bae58f9786c58bf15a6st04duc