[Rushtalk] This Celebrity Just Followed Through on Her Promise to Move Because of Trump

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Sep 28 10:41:21 MDT 2018

One down more to follow let us hope.

This Celebrity Just Followed Through on Her Promise to Move Because of
Trump

      * Source: American Update

This Celebrity Just Followed Through on Her Promise to Move Because of
TrumpWikimedia Commons
Can you believe it really happened?

Breitbart reports:

        Pop star Madonna says she moved her family to Portugal partly
        due to Donald Trump being elected president of the United
        States.

        In an interview with Vogue Italia released Wednesday, Madonna
        said she “needed a change,” after the 2016 election. “I wanted
        to get out of America for a minute—as you know, this is not
        America’s finest hour,” the aging singer said and also cited her
        son David’s ambitions to play professional soccer as motivation
        to flee the United States.

        “My son David, who is going to be 13 on September 24th, has
        wanted to play soccer professionally for years. I’ve been
        desperate to get him into the best academies with the best
        coaches, but the level of football in America is much lower than
        the rest of the world,” Madonna told the Italian fashion
        magazine.

        The “Like a Virgin” songstress, an outspoken critic of President
        Trump, previously confessed to fantasizing about  “blowing up
        the White House,” and purports to not have had a good night’s
        sleep since the 2016 election.

 Source: American Update
--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Drink This Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bae5a4020c5a5a3c4db8st04duc