[Rushtalk] 'Queer Eye' Star Ripped for Saying Not All Republicans Are Racist

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Sep 28 10:41:50 MDT 2018

'Queer Eye' Star Ripped for Saying Not All Republicans Are Racist

      * Source: American Update

'Queer Eye' Star Ripped for Saying Not All Republicans Are
RacistWikimedia Commons - Gage Skidmore
'Queer Eye' star Jonathan Van Ness is under fire among liberals after
defending Republicans, saying that they're not all racist.

The Wrap reports:

        “Queer Eye” star Jonathan Van Ness had to defend himself on
        Wednesday after he was ripped for urging his fans to be tolerant
        of other ideas and saying that not all Republicans were evil and
        racist.

        Van Ness decided to get political on Twitter following the
        results of Tuesday’s primary results.

        “Luckily a lot [of] extreme right people won yesterday, meaning
        that if we can come up w center left candidates we can take back
        the house & senate, not to mention many state legislatures. It
        is so important for the left to not go too left or we are done
        for,” he said.

        “Not all republicans are racist,” he added later. “Just like not
        all democrars [sic] are evil, we have to stop demonizing each
        other,” he continued. “Unless you’re actually racist then you
        suck.”

 Source: American Update
--
----CWSIV----