[Rushtalk] Lloyd Marcus: "Kavanaugh and the depth of Democratic evil"

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Sep 30 11:21:24 MDT 2018

    -------- Forwarded Message --------
From: RenewAmerica <alerts at renewamerica.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 00:11:15 -0500

To unsubscribe from Lloyd's column, click here.

Lloyd Marcus column

Kavanaugh and the depth of Democratic evil

Lloyd Marcus

Lloyd Marcus
September 29, 2018

Like many of my fellow Americans, I wept for Brett Kavanaugh watching
him deliver his powerful, heartfelt and facts-filled opening statement
at the hearing. Witnessing the evil Democratic smear machine's
destruction of this great man's character and life was heartbreaking.

Reasonable Americans must conclude that the 36-year-old, evidence-less,
sexual assault allegations against him are false. Making the point that
the smear of Kavanaugh is gutter politics at its unprecedented lowest,
Newt Gingrich said even the 10 democrats at the hearing know the sexual
assault allegations are false.

Decent people saw and felt the pain and suffering cruelly inflicted upon
Judge Kavanaugh, his wife and children by democrats' outrageous lies to
block his confirmation. And yet, after the hearing, the grotesque
American left relentlessly tripled down on their demonic mission to
destroy Kavanaugh and his family. Democratic talking heads continue to
sell their absurd lie that Kavanaugh is a gang rapist, ignoring facts he
gave proving his innocence. Democratic Sen Dianne Feinstein and her
minions have no shame, no regrets, no morality and no decency;
laser-focused on blocking Kavanaugh and Trump at any and all cost –
throwing the truth under the bus.

For years, I have tried to sound the alarm to my family that as a black
conservative political activist, I am engaged in a battle of good versus
evil rather than differing well-meaning political views. The American
left is evil; anti-Christian, anti-American and anti-freedom. Nothing
proves my point more clearly than democrats' deviant evil attempt to
keep Kavanaugh, a Christian constitutional conservative off our nation's
highest court.

Democrats fear Kavanaugh on the supreme court will throw a wrench into
their ability to kill babies as late as the date of birth. The abortion
doctor delivers the entire body except for the baby's head. He then
shoves scissors into the brain from behind to kill it. Abortion mill
staffers say that upon hearing screams of partially birthed babies they
have soured on the horrific procedure. https://bit.ly/2DMLtoK Democrats
celebrate every abortion because of their perverted belief that killing
babies "saves the planet."

The Bible speaks of the American left's folly. "They exchanged the truth
of God for a lie, and worshiped and served what has been created (the
earth) instead of the Creator (God)." (Romans 1:25) Democrats worship
the planet while denying God's existence and seek to ban Him from the
political arena.

God commanded Adam and Eve, "Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the
earth, and subdue it" (Genesis 1:28) The American left foolishly
believes themselves smarter than God and always seek to function against
His will and original intentions. We are battling evil folks.

God said marriage is between one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24) The
American left said, screw that! Leftist activists on the supreme court
opened the door for marriage to be whatever combination conceivable. We
are ordered to embrace these combinations, betraying our biblical faith,
or suffer criminal consequences. https://bit.ly/2CABRfX

>From the destruction of Brett Kavanaugh to the American left's war on
our brave men and women in blue to dragging down historic monuments to
teaching our kids to hate their country to government mandating that 4
year old pre-k students be taught that transgender-ism is good
https://bit.ly/2DF1VHi

to mandatory public school lessons on rimming, lubrication, anal sex and
using fruit as sex toys https://bit.ly/2R5p4oZ; we are engaged in a
battle of good versus evil.

Folks there is an undeniable evil spiritual force driving the behavior
of the American left. How else can you explain why igniting the anger of
the American people and financial consequences that follow does not stop
major corporations from supporting leftists implementing their divisive
and hate generating anti-American, anti-Christian and anti-freedom
agenda.

Here are a few examples.

The playing of our National Anthem is no longer televised before NFL
football games. Clearly, the NFL and networks know seeing
multimillionaire athletes disrespecting our military, police and country
is highly offensive to football fans. And yet, the NFL continues to
pander to its spoiled-brat employees.

Nike selected anti-American activist Colin Kaepernick to be its
spokesperson despite enraging Americans to the point of burning Nike
products. https://read.bi/2Q5YXxV

These are spiritual attacks from within on America.

Homosexuals are only 1-2% of the population. So why did Wells Fargo Bank
deem it urgent to produce an ad pandering to lesbians, which ignited a
national boycott? https://bit.ly/2Nm9qr0

Permitting men who claim to feel like women (transgenders) in women
restrooms has led to at least 21 attacks on women.
https://bit.ly/2NNSMAX And yet, Target celebrated opening its restrooms
to men, putting moms, grandmothers, sisters and daughters at risk. How
on earth can Target justify its decision as being good business? It
cannot. It's a spiritual thing; more spiritual attacks from within on
America.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

For the past week, my wife and I have been in Texas with the
Conservative Campaign Committee helping Ted Cruz defeat the evil
American left's latest darling candidate Beto O'Rourke.
https://bit.ly/2NGgOO9

Please contribute to Ted's campaign at his website: www.TedCruz.org

I call upon my fellow evangelicals and every American who believes in
freedom and decency to vote Republican in November. The Democrats'
pit-bull attack on Judge Kavanaugh confirms that the Democratic Party is
emotionally and spiritually ill – evil on steroids. They must be
politically defeated and stopped.

In this war of good versus evil, Trump is on the side of good – truly on
a mission from God!

Lloyd Marcus, The Unhyphenated American
Help Lloyd spread the Truth: http://bit.ly/2kZqmUk
http://LloydMarcus.com

The UK Guardian declared prolific writer, singer and songwriter Lloyd
Marcus the Tea Party Movement's most prominent African American, seen on
Fox News, CNN and more. Rejecting hyphenating, Marcus is renowned for
proclaiming, "I am NOT an African-American! I am Lloyd Marcus
AMERICAN!!!"

Marcus is Chairman of Conservative Campaign Committee PAC. Its mission
is to elect conservative candidates across America.

Speaking and performing his original song, "American Tea Party Anthem,"
Marcus has attended over 400 tea party rallies on 12 national bus tours
(Stop Obama Tour, Tea Party Express Tours and the Defeat Obama Renew
America Tour). A highlight was the Rally to Stop Obamacare in Washington
DC attended by 1.7 million. Marcus' albums can be purchased at
www.LloydMarcus.com

Foreword by Michelle Malkin, Marcus authored "Confessions of a Black
Conservative: How the Left has shattered the dreams of Martin Luther
King, Jr."

Remember We Are The World? Marcus rallied conservative musicians,
singers and bands to recorded his song, "Taking Back America." The
project is titled, "Tea Are The World" which also includes 44 songs of
every genre. All proceeds from "Tea Are The World" benefit,
www.AmericasMightyWarriors.org

© Copyright 2018 by Lloyd Marcus
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/marcus/180929
Send to a friend Post to Facebook Tweet Share on Google+

The views expressed by RenewAmerica columnists are their own and do not
necessarily reflect the position of RenewAmerica or its affiliates.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

New Rule in Your City, Your State Leaves Drivers Fuming
Smarter Finances
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5bb287d7cdd9a7cf4126st01duc