[Rushtalk] Bill Nye the pseudo science guy

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at cox.net
Mon Apr 8 11:26:59 MDT 2019

Bill Nye Teams Up With AOC to Save Humanity
      * 2019-03-12
      * Source: American Update
      * by: AU Staff

Bill Nye Teams Up With AOC to Save Humanity
Raphael Perrino [CC BY 2.0
(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)]

Bill Nye the Science Guy is now teaming up with Representative
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez to save humanity from climate change.

According to The Daily Wire:

        Do not fret, boys and girls: The brilliant mind of Bill Nye, a
        kids’ TV host, tapped Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY),
        another brilliant mind, to save us all from Climate Change and
        income inequality.

        That was a close one.

        Over the weekend, the duo met up at SXSW in Austin, Texas, to
        talk climate. Nye posted a photo of the two together on Twitter
        and gave a full-throated endorsement of the 29-year-old to save
        us from ourselves.

        “AOC gets it. She sees that fear is dividing us. We can address
        income inequality. We can address climate change, if we get
        together and get to work," he wrote.

Both are taking the approach of pushing fear-based climate fixes. AOC is
currently pushing a theory that the world will end in 12 years if we do
nothing.

 Source: American Update