[Rushtalk] Mueller Report

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Apr 28 07:10:30 MDT 2019

No I expect assasination attempts perhaps using MFEoM so as to keep the
middle east wars going and distracting Americans from domestic threats
aka democrats and gun control.

CWSIV

On Sat, 2019-04-20 at 23:15 -0400, John Quayle wrote:

>                      Surely, Carl, you don't expect the deep state to
> accept defeat and slink away, do you?!? They are going to double down
> on crazy. Mark my words!
>

> On 4/19/2019 10:49 AM, Carl Spitzer {ISP1} wrote:
>

> > Was this a democrat defeat or a deep state defeat????
> >
> > Perhaps everyone here is too afraid to gloat.
> >
> > CWSIV

Sad News For Meghan Markle And Prince Harry
track.volutrk.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5cc5a65c16366265b5c48st02vuc