[Rushtalk] A mini win for GOD v athiesm

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Aug 9 13:18:37 MDT 2019

Look for more attacks since ObombA the left has gone nuts over Trump so
watch them wirte more material for Rush.

Supreme Court Upholds Great American Tradition

The Supreme Court rejected a case brought by atheist plaintiffs against
the motto “In God We Trust” printed on the US dollars. Fox News reports:

        Show me the motto.

        The Supreme Court rejected an atheist case Monday to remove “In
        God We Trust,” the national motto, from all coins and currency
        from the Department of Treasury.

        Michael Newdow, the same activist attorney who tried to
        remove “under God” from the Pledge of Allegiance, lost his case,
        arguing Congress’ mandate to inscribe “In God We Trust” on
        currency was a government endorsement of religion and a
        violation of the First Amendment.

        Newdow argued in his petition to the Supreme Court that because
        his clients are all atheist individuals or atheist groups, the
        government violated their “sincere religious belief” that there
        is no God and turned them into “political outsiders” by placing
        the phrase “In God We Trust” on their money.

It should be noted that the “In God We Trust” motto was added at the
height of the Cold War, when an atheist totalitarian power was seeking
to destroy America’s way of life and Faith. It is refreshing to see the
great Supreme Court of our country recognize Americans’ heritage and
rebuke those who seek to destroy it for the sake of being contrarian.

https://1600daily.com/2019/06/10/supreme-court-upholds-great-american-tradition/

Sad News For Meghan Markle And Prince Harry
track.volutrk.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5d4dc71d5a1ea471c4fd2st02vuc