[Rushtalk] Bin Laden Jr dead.

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Aug 17 09:42:49 MDT 2019

Did we do it?  I hope we did and brag about it.

July 31, 2019

Bin Laden Dead

Osama Bin Laden’s son and heir, Hamza bin Laden, has been found dead,
dealing a critical blow to al Qaeda. It is not known yet whether U.S.
forces were involved in his death. NBC News reports:

        The United States has obtained intelligence that the son and
        potential successor of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, Hamza
        bin Laden, is dead, according to three U.S. officials.

        The officials would not provide details of where or when Hamza
        bin Laden died or if the U.S. played a role in his death. It is
        unclear if the U.S. has confirmed his death.

        Asked by reporters on Wednesday whether the U.S. had
        intelligence that Hamza is dead, President Donald Trump said, “I
        don’t want to comment on that.”

        Hamza bin Laden’s last known public statement was released by al
        Qaeda’s media arm in 2018. In that message, he threatened Saudi
        Arabia and called on the people of the Arabian peninsula to
        revolt.

Al Qaida continues a heightened struggle against other terrorist groups
fighting for control in the Middle East, such as Hezbollah and ISIS.
With Bin Laden’s son killed, the organization will lose even more
support among Islamic radicals and will hopefully not be able to mount
another attack on America.

https://1600daily.com/2019/07/31/bin-laden-dead/

Do This Before Bed, Watch Your Belly Fat Melt Like Crazy
floraspring.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5d582092229b820910cf0st03duc