[Rushtalk] Trump Retweets Theory Connecting Epstein's Suicide To The Clintons

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Aug 20 17:52:16 MDT 2019

Makes sense as we all know Bills proclivities with women.  Its just a
matter of deciding which Clinton did the deed.

Trump Retweets Theory Connecting Epstein's Suicide To The Clintons
      * 08/11/2019 12:00 AM
      * Source: American Update
      * by: AU Staff

Trump Retweets Theory Connecting Epstein's Suicide To The Clintons
Wikimedia Commons

President Donald Trump made waves on Saturday when he retweeted a post
on Twitter that seemed to connect former President Bill Clinton to the
suspicious suicide of notorious pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.
As Fox News reports:

        President Trump added fuel to the conspiracy theories
        surrounding multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide
        on Saturday when he retweeted a post that implied former
        President Bill Clinton was linked to Epstein's death.

        The tweet came from self-described comedian Terrence K. Williams
        who echoed many on social media in suggesting a connection
        between the Clintons and Epstein, who previously was an
        acquaintance of the former president.

        "Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does
        that happen," the tweet read, alongside a photo of Epstein and
        one of the Clintons. "#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill
        Clinton & now he’s dead I see #TrumpBodyCount trending but we
        know who did this! RT if you’re not Surprised."...

        On Saturday, Trump's Justice Department announced it would
        pursue an investigation into Epstein's death. “I was appalled to
        learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning
        from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s
        death raises serious questions that must be answered," Attorney
        General William Barr said.

Trump received massive pushback for the retweet from numerous mainstream
media outlets and personalities. Hopefully, the Justice Department's
investigation will finally get to the bottom of what really happened in
Epstein's jail cell the night of his death. If anyone can do it, it's
President Trump.

 Source: American Update

Oncologists Are Freaking Out Over True Cause of Cancer
healthresponses.org
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5d5c87b9c09f67b9237dst02vuc