[Rushtalk] [Fwd: FW: Why I Support Israel -]

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Feb 1 09:23:47 MST 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: S

This is good.  It irritates me to no end every time I hear someone say
how great the Muslim people are.  The people that say that do not have a
clue.  Yes, sooner or later they are all just like the Muslims near
Israel.  The Muslims in American are just like the Muslims in the middle
east, they just don't have the numbers here to do what they do there.
They will one day, and then we can all thank Obama for getting the ball
rolling.

I have been to Israel a few times and I know what the Israeli's go thru.
They have had to give up fear or they would lead horrible lives.  To see
young men and women wearing military garb and carrying guns on a
Saturday night out is awful.

Pat Condell: Why I Support Israel - YouTube

What Popcorn Really Does To Your Memory
clearstateofmind.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c5472e197dc572e018e0st01duc