[Rushtalk] Those Tolerant Lefties.................

John Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 16:40:49 MST 2019

      WND

  Savage gets death threats, moves to secret location

    Email threatens massacre if restaurant lets him dine

Published: 3 hours ago

Michael Savage
<https://www.wnd.com/files/2014/04/140411michaelsavage600z.jpg>

Michael Savage

Talk-radio host Michael Savage – who was attacked in a restaurant nearly
two years ago – was forced to move to a secret location after a
restaurant he frequents was threatened with violence if he is allowed to
dine there.

The Washington Times reported
<https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/2/michael-savage-target-death-threats-i-own-3-guns-a/>
city, state and federal agencies are investigating the email.

Portion of the email, which was in all caps, were published by the paper.

“I DEMAND THAT YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW MICHAEL SAVAGE … IN YOUR F-ING
RESTAURANT AGAIN. HE IS A RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST PIECE OF SH— … DONT
WANT TO LISTEN TO ME? WELL I GUESS YOURE ALL GONNA F—ING DIE THEN CUZ I
AM WAITING FOR THE MOTHAF— AND I WILL WAIT AND WATCH YOUR F—ING BUSINESS
AND WHEN I SEE HIM GO IN THERE IM GOING TO START SHOOTING EVERY BODY I
CAN FIND.”

The suspect then made the threat specific.

“I OWN 3 GUNS AND I CAN DO SOME SERIOUS F—ING DAMAGE,” the email went
on. “I WILL KILL AS MANY OF YOU RACIST-SUPPORTING/ENABLING WHITE
SUPREMACISTS AS I F—ING CAN.

“PEOPLE WILL F—ING DIE. IM GOING TO KILL THAT F—ING CRYPTO JEW BUT IF
YOU DONT WANT YOUR WHOLE BUSINESS TO TURN INTO A F—IN SHOOTING GALLERY
AND YOUR CUSTOMERS TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS YOU BETTER KEEP HIM OUTTA
THERE OR ELSE … YOURE ALL GONNA F—IN DIE UNLESS YOU DO WHAT I F—IN SAY.
ILL REALLY MAKE U F—IN FAMOUS.”

Savage told the Times he had “changed location.”

Nearly two years ago, Savage was attacked at a San Francisco-area
restaurant.
<https://www.wnd.com/2017/03/talk-radio-superstar-left-bloodied-shaken-in-public-assault/>
Later, he said
<https://www.wnd.com/2017/03/savage-its-open-season-on-trump-supporters/>
it’s “clearly open season on prominent Trump supporters.”

Savage was not seriously hurt, but the incident, which occurred the day
he released a new book on Trump, left him bloodied and shaken.

In an interview with WND about the book, “Trump’s War,”
<https://www.wnd.com/2017/03/trump-i-wouldnt-be-president-without-this-man/> Savage said
he decided to frame it as a battle plan because he knew Trump’s “big and
unprecedented ideas” would face so much opposition from the left,
including violent opposition.

Savage told the Times on Wednesday he had chosen to ignore the many
threats received over the years.

“However, given the violent, vile times we are living in and the
specific nature of this threat, both I and some serious agencies are
taking this threat very seriously,” he said.

*‘We know where you sleep’*

In November, a mob organized by the left-wing group Smash Racism DC
<https://www.wnd.com/2018/11/mob-threatens-fox-news-tucker-carlson/>
gathered outside the home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson and chanted,
“We know where you sleep at night.”

Carlson was at the Fox News studio at the time, prompting his wife to
call 911. In a video, a demonstrator is heard threatening: “Tucker
Carlson, we are outside your home to protest … fascism and racism.”

“You promote hate,” another said.

They chanted: “Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at
night!”

Smash Racism DC also confronted Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife,
Heidi, at a Washington restaurant over the senator’s support for the
confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.