[Rushtalk] Donald Trump Threatens to Close Southern Border if Democrats Fail to Fund Border Security

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Jan 7 14:57:44 MST 2019

So what if hotels and restaurants close, lazy white women must stay
home, clean their own homes and tend their children.
I would rather have the wall  and puts a thousand divorce attorneys on
the bread lines its worth it.
CWSIV

Donald Trump Threatens to Close Southern Border if Democrats Fail to
Fund Border Security
Two Central American migrants walk along the top of the border structure
separating Mexico and the United States Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2018, in
Tijuana, Mexico. Migrants in a caravan of Central Americans scrambled to
reach the U.S. border, catching rides on buses and trucks for hundreds
of miles in the …AP Photo/Gregory Bull
28 Dec 201818082

President Donald Trump threatened to close the Southern border on Friday
if Democrats continued blocking funding for border security.

“We will be forced to close the Southern Border entirely if the
Obstructionist Democrats do not give us the money to finish the Wall &
also change the ridiculous immigration laws that our Country is saddled
with,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president commented on the ongoing funding stalemate as the partial
government shutdown continued into the seventh day.

Trump added that he was willing to freeze economic activity between the
Southern border and even end trade with Mexico.

foolishly sent to Mexico,” he wrote. “Either we build (finish) the Wall
or we close the Border.”

The shutdown is expected to continue into January after Congressional
Democrats refused to fund border security in the new government funding
bill.

Trump accused Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador of “doing nothing” to
help keep their people from traveling to America despite receiving
millions of dollars in aid from the United States.

“Word is that a new Caravan is forming in Honduras and they are doing
nothing about it,” he wrote. “We will be cutting off all aid to these 3
countries – taking advantage of U.S. for years!”

        We will be forced to close the Southern Border entirely if the
        Obstructionist Democrats do not give us the money to finish the
        Wall & also change the ridiculous immigration laws that our
        Country is saddled with. Hard to believe there was a Congress &
        President who would approve!

        — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 28, 2018

        ….The United States looses soooo much money on Trade with Mexico
        under NAFTA, over 75 Billion Dollars a year (not including Drug
        Money which would be many times that amount), that I would
        consider closing the Southern Border a “profit making
        operation.” We build a Wall or…..

        — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 28, 2018

        …..close the Southern Border. Bring our car industry back into
        the United States where it belongs. Go back to pre-NAFTA, before
        so many of our companies and jobs were so foolishly sent to
        Mexico. Either we build (finish) the Wall or we close the
        Border……

        — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 28, 2018

        …..Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador are doing nothing for the
        United States but taking our money. Word is that a new Caravan
        is forming in Honduras and they are doing nothing about it. We
        will be cutting off all aid to these 3 countries – taking
        advantage of U.S. for years!

        — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 28, 2018

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/28/donald-trump-threatens-to-close-southern-border-if-democrats-fail-to-fund-border-security/

Why Metformin Makes You Sick