[Rushtalk] Internet Star Buys American Town. Renames It ‘Gay Hell’

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Jul 8 12:31:03 MDT 2019

Internet Star Buys American Town. Renames It ‘Gay Hell’

June 18, 2019

        ahead of pride month Trump’s administration put a ban on
        embassy’s flying pride flags.

        so as of today, I am now the owner of Hell, Michigan. I bought
        the whole town.

        And my first act as owner, I have renamed my town to Gay Hell,
        MI.

        The only flags allowed to fly are pride.
        pic.twitter.com/AKOcZm2Jvm

        — elijah daniel (@elijahdaniel) June 17, 2019

A YouTuber creator bought the Michigan town of “Hell” and renamed it
“Gay Hell” to express his displeasure with Donald Trump. (Daily Mail)

        Elijah Daniel purchased the town, believed to have around 70
        inhabitants, and immediately declared that only Pride flags
        could fly above it.

        Describing his new property, he said it had a ‘Hell Community
        Library,’ a bridge with locks of love and a wedding chapel ‘to
        get gay married in Hell’.

        The stunt was a response to the Trump administration which has
        refused to allow American embassies abroad to fly the LGBT
        symbol during Pride month.

        Daniel, who has more than half a million YouTube followers,
        later added: ‘I named it gay hell because those are the words to
        describe my personality.’

The village was previously on the market for up to $1.3 million.

https://youramerica.news/2019/06/18/internet-star-buys-american-town-renames-it-gay-hell/

1 Weird Trick That "Forces" Your Eye To 20/20 Vision -Try It
Igenics
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5d238c1a23d33c194eb8st01duc