[Rushtalk] Actress Drops Hammer on Hollywood Elite

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Jun 7 10:16:23 MDT 2019

Actress Drops Hammer on Hollywood Elite
      * 2019-05-02
      * Source: American Update
      * by: AU Staff

Actress Drops Hammer on Hollywood Elite
Mingle Media TV [CC BY-SA 2.0
(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)]

Star actress, Anjelica Huston ripped the Hollywood elite recently and
even had choice words for Oprah Winfrey.

According to Fox News:

        Anjelica Huston managed to diss Diane Keaton, Robert De Niro and
        even Oprah Winfreyin a new interview with New York Magazine.

        “The Addams Family” star said that these days she’s only
        interested in films “that aren’t apologetically humble or
        humiliating, like ‘Band of cheerleaders gets back together for
        one last hurrah.’ ” (That’s the plot of Keaton’s “band of
        cheerleaders” movie “Poms,” which opens next week.)

        “Although, how big can this nut be?” she wondered of De Niro. “I
        guess he has maybe a couple of ex-wives, right? Not many, but
        what does this fellow spend his money on? He’s got Nobu. He’s
        got the Tribeca Film Festival — he’s not spending the film money
        on that.”

        Of Winfrey, Huston revealed: “She never had me on her show,
        ever. She won’t talk to me.”

Oprah lost to Huston when they were both nominated for the Oscar in the
same year. Huston also slammed Jack Nicholson and Al Pacino for doing
less experimental films.

 Source: American Update

Drink This Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Diet Insider
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5cfa992553ce3192425cdst03vuc