[Rushtalk] what has happened to this list?

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Mar 10 08:03:57 MDT 2019

On Sun, 2019-03-10 at 03:07 +0000, Stephen Frye wrote:
> Trapezium.  And not replaced by a tendon.  It will stay pinned for 8
> weeks or so to allow scar tissue to grow and form a new cushion.
> Won’t be as strong, but should give me good mobility.  I need that as
> a pianist.  But either surgery would be an improvement over present
> condition.

Sympathy definitely.  Enforced idleness can drive some people nuts.  I
had too colleges at work go out for several months one got sick from
surfing down in Mexico some virus in the water the other with rotator
cuff surgery which needed to be redone.  After only three months they
each were ready but not medically to return to work.  Small comfort that
yours will be far shorter.

--
----CWSIV----

     \_/

Judge Judy Steps Down After 23 Years Over This Controversy
glancence-hality.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c85176a6d74417547aecst04vuc