[Rushtalk] Amazing a woman offered a chance at NFL team

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Sep 14 21:08:31 MDT 2019

LIke women in combat this is unusual but a place kicker has special
protections and I think the paradigm shift this represents could make
things more interesting.  But thats only my idea.

Female Soccer Star Receives Offer To Kick For The NFL
      * 08/27/2019 12:00 AM
      * Source: American Update
      * by: AU Staff

US women's soccer star Carli Lloyd may end up getting another chance to
kick a ball, but this time in the NFL. As Fox News reports:

        Could Carli Lloyd’s NFL dreams become a reality?

        The World Cup champion was offered a chance to kick for an NFL
        team during the final week of the preseason, Lloyd’s
        trainer James Galanis told Fox Sports on Monday.

        Lloyd told Sports Illustrated on Friday she has “definitely
        gotten some inquiries” from NFL teams after a video of her
        nailing a 55-yard field goal at a joint practice session between
        the Philadelphia Eagles and Baltimore Ravens went viral.

        She added the videos ignited some “interesting chatter” about
        women potentially playing in the NFL.

        Thank you to the @Eagles for having me out! Thanks to
        @JustinTuck @jake_elliott22 @MayorRandyBrown for the good time
        and tips! 🏈 🎯 #55yd pic.twitter.com/owZ16f46Th

        — Carli Lloyd (@CarliLloyd) August 20, 2019

Will Lloyd end up fulfiliing her NFL dreams? It looks like we might
found out this fall.

 Source: American Update

Simple ED Solution Is Leaving Women Speechless
Med Journal
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5d7dab536b2152b526445st01duc