[Rushtalk] Amazing a woman offered a chance at NFL team

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Sep 16 10:27:37 MDT 2019

On Sun, 2019-09-15 at 21:12 -0400, Dennis Putnam wrote:
> I don't have a problem with that but I can't help but wonder what
> would happen with a botched snap and the kicker has to grab the ball
> and try to run. Or a run back avoids all tacklers and the kicker is
> all that stands between the runner and a touchdown. Even kickers
> occasionally are subject to full contact.

Every PE coach I ever met has a sign NO Gain without Pain.  If the
feminists have something to prove they will have to accept the
discomforts of male life.
Lets see if this is for SHOW or GO.  Remember the NFL is now No Fans
Left because of that Kapernick and like kind.

--
Carl Spitzer {C Juno} <cwsiv at juno.com>
DV6000 Laptop