[Rushtalk] Amazing a woman offered a chance at NFL team

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Sep 19 20:08:48 MDT 2019

On Mon, 2019-09-16 at 17:46 +0000, Tom Matiska wrote:
> I wonder about the future of women's tennis, basketball, volleyball,
> golf, ...etc...   the occasional girl being able to compete in a man's
> sport is nothing compared to the large number of trannies wanting to
> identify as females athletes..... all barriers are subject to change.
> Tom

I think it has happened that a genetic male faking female cheated in an
athletic event.  Also back in the 70's and 80's those Russian "Female"
athletes were open to a lot of questions for their man like builds.

CWSIV

Sad News For Meghan Markle And Prince Harry
track.volutrk.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5d8434dc795af34db63bbst02duc