[Rushtalk] Amazing a woman offered a chance at NFL team

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Thu Sep 19 20:14:09 MDT 2019

On Tue, 2019-09-17 at 15:39 +0000, Stephen Frye wrote:
> They don’t have to be trannies, or self-identifiers at all.  Dens
> rules that boys could play on girls’ teams (I believe the ruling was
> limited to secondary school, but I am not sure.). That could easily be
> the ruin of girls’ sports.  I am hoping that all of this nonsense is a
> swing of the pendulum and that some iota of normalcy will return.  But
> I am not holding my breath.

First we need to regain control of schools from the Democrats otherwise
the moral decline will continue until the nation bleeds for freedom.  Of
course this is complicated by the tactics of the left continue attacks
on President Trump or take out Pense to prevent Trump Part II from
finishing what was started in 2016 and bringing an end to liberalism.

CWSIV

Doctors Can't Believe She Used This To Erase Her Wrinkles
removethewrinkles.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5d84361cb3979361b4504st04duc