[Rushtalk] Seniors having fun with Bernie Sanders supporters

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Sep 27 19:32:04 MDT 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Scott D

                PARKING TICKET:

                A friend on mine and his wife went into town and visited
                a shop.

                When they came out, there was a cop writing out a
                parking ticket.

                They went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about
                giving a senior citizen a break?”

                He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

                I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started
                writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

                So my wife called him a “s--head.”

                He finished the second ticket and put it on the
                windshield with the first.

                Then he started writing more tickets.

                This went on for about 20 minutes.

                The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He
                finally finished, sneered at us and walked away.

                Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went
                home.

                We always look for cars with Bernie Sanders stickers and
                try to have a little fun each day now that they are
                retired.

                It's so important at our age!!

Gov't Insider Reveals Deep State Assassin Who Killed MAGA
charlesstreetresearch.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5d8eb8172eb79381658east04vuc