[Rushtalk] Fwd: Fwd: Rushtalk

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 8 07:11:41 MST 2020

This is from John Quayle. His email address has changed so I am
forwarding this to the list until he gets resubscribed.

Folks:

              Unfortunately, we lost a "founding member" of Rushtalk. I
regret to inform you that Steve Laib (formerly of Berkeley, California
and late of The Woodlands, Texas) sadly passed away on August 9, 2018 at
the age of 62. I just now found out about it. Steve and I had been
swapping Christmas cards for almost 20 years and for the second year in
a row, I didn't get one from him this year.

              I found his obituary through a Google search.
<https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/steven-laib-obituary?pid=189915446>
<https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/steven-laib-obituary?pid=189915446>
I've told Stephen Frye and John DeVoe (who is now living on the Guernsey
Island, off the coast of England). I think I've lost track of most of
the other folks from the list.

Hope You Are Well,

John