[Rushtalk] Actress Rose McGowan Apologizes To Iran After Trump Kills Its Top Terror Leader

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Jan 14 08:41:59 MST 2020

Actress Rose McGowan Apologizes To Iran After Trump Kills Its Top Terror
Leader
      * 01/03/2020 12:00 AM
      * Source: American Update
      * by: AU Staff

Actress Rose McGowan Apologizes To Iran After Trump Kills Its Top Terror
Leader
Wikimedia Commons

Actress Rose McGowan sent out a stunning apology on Twitter Thursday
night directed at Iran, after President Trump ordered a strike which
killed Qassem Soleimani an elitie Iranian general  who was responsible
for the deaths of hundreds of American service members.

As The Hill reports:

        Actress Rose McGowan apologized to Iran after the Pentagon
        confirmed Thursday night that President Trump ordered an
        airstrike that killed Qassem Soleimani, one of the
        country's most powerful generals.

        “52% of us humbly apologize," McGowan tweeted late Thursday. "We
        want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a
        terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not
        kill us. #Soleimani."

        Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag,
        your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your
        nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do
        not know how to escape. Please do not kill us. #Soleimani
        pic.twitter.com/YE54CqGCdr

        — rose mcgowan (@rosemcgowan) January 3, 2020
        The strike in Iraq killed Soleimani, the head of the Iranian
        Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, at Baghdad International
        Airport alongside Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy commander of
        the Iranian-backed Iraqi militia Popular Mobilization Forces. It
        sent shockwaves through the region, and Iran's Supreme Leader
        Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said that a “harsh retaliation is
        waiting” for the U.S...

        The tweets prompted immediate ire among several conservatives
        and Trump allies on Twitter. Conservative writer Matt
        Walsh mocked McGowan’s tweets, saying, “Rose, you are welcome to
        relocate to Iran anytime.”

        Rose, you are welcome to relocate to Iran anytime. You won’t be
        missed, I assure you. https://t.co/VyQnoG2536

        — Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) January 3, 2020

McGowan has long been unhinged, but her latest statement on Iran shows
just how insane she has become: apologizing to an evil regime that has
butchered scores of Americans as well as countless numbers of their own
people.

 Source: American Update

Meghan Markle Confirms Unfortunate News
track.volutrk.com