[Rushtalk] Actress Rose McGowan Apologizes To Iran After Trump Kills Its Top Terror Leader

John Quayle quaylejohn at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 18:35:58 MST 2020

                            Larry Elder points out Moore's lies. This is great! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IC84kzpim0

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen A Frye <stephen.frye at outlook.com>
To: Rushtalk Discussion List <rushtalk at csdco.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 15, 2020 12:15 pm
Subject: Re: [Rushtalk] Actress Rose McGowan Apologizes To Iran After Trump Kills Its Top Terror Leader

They can shoot off their mouths all they want.  The Hollywood elite - arrogant spoiled brats that berate Americans, but if asked, I doubt they turn down money from opposers.  Just a few days ago, George Clooney (I think) wrote a scathing piece about Trump supporters.  But I wonder if he refuses to accept the money that he gets from them.