[Rushtalk] Homeschooling during the coronavirus pandemic could change education forever, says the OECD

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Tue May 5 13:51:49 MDT 2020

On Mon, 2020-05-04 at 03:44 +0000, Rushtalk Discussion List via Rushtalk
wrote:
> I can promise you that binge-drinking will expand through the
> roof.........not by the students. Their parents will need something to
> calm down with after trying to teach their kids all day.

So will the emotional support animals only it will be cat nip.
It would be funny if the kids did learn better and unlearn the PINKO
religion the democrat indoctrination camps have been programming the
little robots with.
What if most of the kids come out conservative by the time the camps
reopen and the teachers union division of the DNC realizes they have
lost control??

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_

Meat Shortage Affecting One Fast-Food Chain's Menus
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb1c400dc88d44007f86st03duc1
Chris Christie: We Must Accept Deaths to Save America
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb1c401c11644007f86st03duc2
Name of Elon Musk's Baby: A Joke or a Code?
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb1c4012e61444007f86st03duc3