[Rushtalk] CoronaVirus: A P*ssed Off Good Cop Speaks Out On Tyranny

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Fri May 8 13:57:32 MDT 2020

 Spread this var and wide.  We are pushing ourselves into civil war.
The deep state has been emboldened by getting away with WACO and Ruby
Ridge.

CoronaVirus: A P*ssed Off Good Cop Speaks Out On Tyranny (8 minutes)
https://youtu.be/t4miXcxT1nQ

Mr Cheswick
4.31K subscribers

The longer this lockdown, virus, social distancing, facemask, dancing
nurses, empty hospitals, forced vaccination, NFC microchip executive
order & police state BULLSHIT goes on for, then I think we're going to
see more & more people like these coming out and saying, "Listen up,
this is BULLSHIT, I don't want to do this"

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_

Latest to Test Positive Has Close Ties to Pence, Trump
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb5b9dc7a33a39dc13dcst04vuc1
Senators' Proposal: Americans Should Get $2K a Month
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb5b9dc9f4fa39dc13dcst04vuc2
2nd White House Staffer Tests Positive This Week
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb5b9dcc636d39dc13dcst04vuc3