[Rushtalk] 'Dirty Jobs' Star Mike Rowe Explains How Capitalism Will Shine During Coronavirus

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Sun May 10 10:43:54 MDT 2020

'Dirty Jobs' Star Mike Rowe Explains How Capitalism Will Shine During
Coronavirus
      * 03/26/2020 12:00 AM
      * Source: American Update
      * by: AU Staff

'Dirty Jobs' Star Mike Rowe Explains How Capitalism Will Shine During
Coronavirus
Wikimedia Commons

'Dirty Jobs' star Mike Rowe made predicted that capitalism will get its
chance to shine as the Coronavirus crisis continues to unfold during a
recent appearance on 'Fox & Friends.' As The Washington Examiner
reports:

        “We’re going to see what capitalism is really all about,” Rowe
        said Monday on Fox & Friends. “When we have these big
        conversations about the direction the country is headed and what
        direction the country ought to be headed ... this is a chance,
        unlike anything I’ve ever seen, for corporate America to step up
        and do what the government simply can’t do."

        The outbreak of the pandemic has led to a slowed economy with
        hundreds of thousands missing work. Restaurants, bars, and other
        nonessential businesses have been shuttered in states across the
        country.

        President Trump has insisted the virtual shutdown of small
        businesses is only temporary and that the U.S. economy will
        "pop" back once the virus has passed...

        “Obviously, the government has a primary role in this, but I
        don’t think they can do it alone,” Rowe said. "It’s everybody
        doing what they can in a way that I think could ultimately make
        about the most compelling case for capitalism that we’ve seen in
        our lifetime.”

It's nice to finally see a patriotic celebrity stand up for the system
which America was founded on, instead of trying to tear it down.

 Source: American Update

Bad News for Brits Hoping to End Lockdown
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb82f7d706f32f7c6856st03duc1
Shark Kills Calif. Surfer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb82f7d930a32f7c6856st03duc2
Fauci, Top COVID Officials Exposed to Virus
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb82f7db57f72f7c6856st03duc3