[Rushtalk] Can you be a country singer and be against your country??

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Sun May 10 11:08:19 MDT 2020

Country Star Sturgill Simpson Slams Trump Response After Testing
Positive For Coronavirus
      * 04/13/2020 12:00 AM
      * Source: American Update
      * by: AU Staff

Country Star Sturgill Simpson Slams Trump Response After Testing
Positive For Coronavirus
Wikimedia Commons, By Roberta

Country singer Sturgill Simpson has now revealed to fans that he has
tested positive for the Coronavirus and also blasted President Trump's
Coronavirus test briefings. As Fox News reports:

        “Almost one month later on April 6th my wife and I were both
        tested after finally finding a free drive-thru testing facility
        outside a National Guard depot. Yesterday on Friday April 10th,
        after almost one month without any symptoms, I received a call
        from the Nashville CDC stating that my test resulted in a
        positive detection for Covid-19,” Simpson continued. “My wife
        (who has been by my side since Europe) tested negative.”

        The country singer then set his sights on the daily White
        House press briefings, which he said were uninformed based on
        what a nurse at the CDC told him.

        “I should also add that the CDC nurse I spoke to yesterday told
        me that it reacts differently in a case by case basis and the
        White House briefings and the information they are providing is
        basically pure speculation causing fear and that the only thing
        anybody knows is that we don’t really know much yet,” he wrote.

        He ended his post on a lighter note, explaining to his followers
        that he is will be self-isolating for the next few days and
        lambasting Donald Trump’s decision to put Vice President Mike
        Pence in charge of the country’s coronavirus response.

        View this post on Instagram

        Ok since they are in short supply these days here are some
        facts... We were on tour in Western Europe for two weeks late
        Jan /early Feb..then up and down the southeast/eastern US
        playing arena shows mid Feb to early March. We played
        Charleston, SC on March 10 and they pulled the plug on our tour
        March 12 and I returned home. This photo was taken at 9am on
        March 13th when my wife took me to our local hospital ER due to
        chest pains, fever, and pre-stroke blood pressure levels. I
        spent an hour listening to a (highly condescending) Doctor
        refuse to test me because I “did not fit testing criteria” and
        tell me why it was impossible that I had contracted the virus
        due to its extreme rarity and that it was not in western Europe
        yet during that same period (which we now know is incorrect)
        even though I was told by two nurses that I was the first person
        their hospital had walk in requesting to be tested. Almost one
        month later on April 6th my wife and I were both tested after
        finally finding a free drive-thru testing facility outside a
        National Guard depot. Yesterday on Friday April 10th, after
        almost one month without any symptoms, I received a call from
        the Nashville CDC stating that my test resulted in a positive
        detection for Covid-19. My wife (who has been by my side since
        Europe) tested negative. I should also add that the CDC nurse I
        spoke to yesterday told me that it reacts differently in a case
        by case basis and the White House briefings and the information
        they are providing is basically pure speculation causing fear
        and that the only thing anybody knows is that we don’t really
        know much yet. All I know is I first felt symptoms a month ago
        yet Im still positive and contagious and now on quarantine in
        the dojo until April 19th and really wishing Id taken my wife’s
        advice and put a bathroom in the floor plans..live and learn.
        But hey, at least our Government appointed task force headed by
        a man who does not believe in science is against mass testing
        and we now have a second task force in the works to “open
        America back up for business”! Dick Daddy out.

        A post shared by Sturgill Simpson (@sturgillsimpson) on Apr 11,
        2020 at 10:57am PDT

Why the country singer decided to go after President Donald Trump's
press conferences seems unclear, as the information he gives is some of
the best available and based off of information provided by top experts
in the field.

 Source: American Update

Bad News for Brits Hoping to End Lockdown
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb8353640cf5353533f7st04duc1
Shark Kills Calif. Surfer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb8353663548353533f7st04duc2
Fauci, Top COVID Officials Exposed to Virus
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eb8353685983353533f7st04duc3