[Rushtalk] Tom DeLay: Justice Dept. Wants to Legalize 12 'Perversions'

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Fri May 15 08:55:06 MDT 2020

Tom DeLay: Justice Dept. Wants to Legalize 12 'Perversions'

By Bill Hoffmann    |   Tuesday, 30 June 2015 06:23 PM

Print|
    A   A

Copy Shortlink

Former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay claims the Justice
Department has drafted a memo that spells out a dozen "perversions,"
including bestiality and pedophilia, that it wants legalized.

"We've … found a secret memo coming out of the Justice Department.
They're now going to go after 12 new perversions. Things like
bestiality, polygamy, having sex with little boys and making that
legal," DeLay said Tuesday on "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

Story continues below video.

Watch Newsmax TV on DirecTV Ch. 349, DISH Ch. 223 and Verizon FiOS Ch.
115. Get Newsmax TV on your cable system — Click Here Now

"Not only that, but they have a whole list of strategies to go after the
churches, the pastors and any businesses that try to assert their
religious liberty. This is coming and it's coming like a tidal wave."

The Texas Republican's bombshell claim comes four days after the Supreme
Court ruled that same-sex marriage is now legal in all 50 states — a
landmark decision DeLay strongly opposes.

When Steve Malzberg repeated to DeLay his assertions that the Justice
Department seeks "to legitimatize or legalize" practices such as
bestiality — defined as sex acts between humans and animals — DeLay
responded:

"That's correct, that's correct. They're coming down with 12 new
perversions … LGBT [short for lesbian gay, bisexual and transgender] is
only the beginning. They're going to start expanding it to the other
perversions."

He did not list the other nine "perversions" he said are mentioned in
the Justice Department's memo and did not share it with Newsmax TV.

DeLay, who represented the Lone Star State's 22nd District from 1985 to
2006 and was Republican Party House Majority Leader from 2003 to 2005,
said that with the high court's ruling last Friday, "all hell is
breaking loose."

Just right here in Texas our Attorney General Ken Paxton has written an
attorney generals' opinion directing our county clerks that in issuing
marriage licenses that they don't have to issue marriage licenses if it
conflicts with their religious beliefs. That's just the beginning,"
DeLay said.

"In just the last few days all over this country, [people] letting their
elected officials know that they are upset with us, that the Supreme
Court is out of control, that we are in a constitutional crisis. We are
really in a constitutional crisis."

"We have a president that totally disregards the Constitution, steps all
over it. We have a Supreme Court that … [believes] the Constitution is a
living document and whatever they say goes. And we have a Republican
Congress that doesn't even understand the Constitution and the fact that
they have the most power and can stand up and stop the other two
branches. We're in serious trouble."

https://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Tom-DeLay-Justice-Department-perversions/2015/06/30/id/652929/

John Paul II Deserves 'the Great,' Retired Pope Says
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ebeff30ab2f47f2f745dst03duc1
Green Beret Who Received Medal of Honor Dies at 41
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ebeff30c65967f2f745dst03duc2
Mask Does Unusual Double Duty at Birth
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ebeff30e122d7f2f745dst03duc3