[Rushtalk] Liberals, You’re Not as Smart as You Think

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Sat May 16 09:11:22 MDT 2020

On Mon, 2020-05-11 at 17:15 +0000, Rushtalk Discussion List via Rushtalk
wrote:
> I doubt the investigators interrogating Flynn were low I.Q.  More
> likely they were honest agents who were not in on the fix.   The "7th
> floor" overestimated it's ability to keep the records in house.

That could be.  Using smucks as cover is a good trick if asked about the
fix they can honestly repeat the lies they have been told by their
superiors and even pass lie detectors.  I figure the best liar is
someone who believes what he does not know is false.  Also it cuts down
on the size of the conspiracy and opportunities for leaks.  Remember
this is the same FBI which tried to trick an innocent into confessing to
a bombing.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_

Autopsy: Here's What Kobe Pilot Had in His System
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ec002b8297a2b73190st01duc1
For 3rd Time in 2 Months, Trump Fires Government Watchdog
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ec002b81dc272b73190st01duc2
Another Retailer Topples in Pandemic: J.C. Penney
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ec002b838e2f2b73190st01duc3