[Rushtalk] VIDEO >> COVID-19 ~ DEATH CERTIFICATES BEING FALSIFIED TO BOOST STATS (17 minutes)]

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Sat May 16 17:12:52 MDT 2020

On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 19:28 +0000, Rushtalk Discussion List via Rushtalk
wrote:
> I live in a town of 18k residents and I don't know a single soul who
> has had it or died from it.

Your lucky to ive in the boonies with so few people.  Have you large
well gown old trees?  I have my eye on a place up north in California a
logging town.
Cant make the money angle yet so I buy lottery tickets.

Its likely you might not have antibodies either and you will need them
for protection as a vaccine is likely to take a long time.  Democrats
want to shut down and make this depression permanent so they can take
credit for giving people back their freedom.  We mush make November the
night of long knives for them.

Got pictures of the place online some place??

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_

One State's Virus Tests Are No Good, Company Says
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ec073926980739125b2st03vuc1
To the Man Who Gave Us 'Deep Belly Laughs,' Goodbye
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ec0739221248739125b2st03vuc2
Obama Makes Waves in His Speech to Black Colleges
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ec073923c139739125b2st03vuc3