[Rushtalk] A few thoughts

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Sun May 17 10:29:10 MDT 2020

Some of these are a little too right on!                   ~~~~~
 I’m as bored as an Amish electrician.
 ~~~~~
 Ontario has banned groups larger than 5.
 If you’re a family of 6, you’re all about to find out who’s the least favorite!
 ~~~~~~
 Day 7 at Home and the dog is looking at me like “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”
 ~~~~~
 Health Tip:  If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidentally touch your face.
 ~~~~~
 My house got TP’d last night ... it’s now appraised at $875,000
 ~~~~~
 Never in my whole life would I imagine my hands would consume more alcohol than my mouth!
 ~~~~~
 The longer this goes on, the harder it will be to return to a society where pants and bras are required!
 ~~~~~
 Remember when we were little and our underwear had the days of the week on them?
 Yeah, they would be very helpful right now.
 ~~~~
 Happy hour is starting earlier and earlier.
 If this keeps up, I’ll be pouring wine in my cereal!
 ~~~~~
 Today’s Weather?
 Room temperature
 ~~~~~
 30 Days Hath September, April, June and November
 All the rest have 31 .. except March which had 8000.
 ~~~~~
 Smoking pot and skipping school had me in trouble constantly.
 Now weeds legal and schools closed ... damn kids are living’ the dream!
 ~~~~~
 This is stupid.  I just tried to make my own hand sanitizer and it came out as a rum & coke!
 ~~~~~
 If you get an email with the subject “Knock Knock”, don’t open it.
 It’s a Jehovah Witness working from home
 ~~~~~
 After a few days of not going out, I saw someone I knew walking by on the sidewalk outside.
 I immediately ran to the window and started yelling to them.
 Now I understand dogs.
 ~~~~~
 Day 8 of social isolation and it’s looking like Vegas in my house:

 1. We’re losing money by the minute.
 2. Cocktails are acceptable at any hour.
 3. Nobody knows what time it is.
                   Stay Safe,