[Rushtalk] The New Normal is Not Normal

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Fri May 22 14:59:52 MDT 2020

The New Normal is Not Normal

By Jake Macaulay|May 20th, 2020
Jake MacAulay

It was the author of the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson,
who exhorted his country:

“The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain
occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be
exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all.”

Referred to as the Father of America, our first President George
Washington reflected:

“The very idea of the power and the right of the People to establish
Government presupposes the duty of every Individual to obey the
established Government.”

The phrase “new normal,” injected so early and so often by medical
experts and media and politicians, was a signal of underlying, ulterior
motives and should have alerted us all to potential the potential
villainy that was developing.

So many Americans have become infuriated when they consider that the
continued lockdowns and the loss of livelihood and liberty may have been
anticipated, but serve no medical purpose. Rather, they seem designed to
take advantage of the good nature and self-sacrificing predisposition of
the American people.

As our Governors delay the restoration of economic and religious liberty
and add more conditions, it’s crucial to understand regardless of
whether the virus is fatal or phony, the lockdowns and shutdowns and
mandates for social distancing and masks have no lawful basis.

James Madison, Father of the U.S. Constitution, declared:

“The powers of the federal government are enumerated; it can only
operate in certain cases; it has legislative powers on defined and
limited objects, beyond which it cannot extend its jurisdiction.”

The widespread notion that governors have special emergency powers which
can be invoked as an excuse to suspend the constitutional rights of the
people is a hoax and a fraud. Such authority does not exist in any state
that has been lawlessly locked down.

It follows, therefore, that any phased-in, three-step, or regional plan
for opening is not necessary nor advised.

Wouldn’t that mean that any such plan for reopening is just as lawless
as the lockdown?

Wasn’t it founding father John Adams, labeled the “Colossus of
Independence”, who determined that, “There is danger from all men. The
only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty.”

The NEW NORMAL is just such danger. It is narcissistic, nociceptive,
nasty, nauseating, needless, negligent, nefarious, and it is certainly
NOT NECESSARY, NOT NATURAL, AND NOT NORMAL by any stretch of the most
ignorant imagination.

I realize this appears to disrespect some Americans who stand resolute
and determined to willfully give up their own autonomy to the
government, but that is only because many Americans have not been taught
to think American and therefore they find the principles that support
their liberties, peace and prosperity odious.

We would be wise to follow the words of Thomas Jefferson: “I know no
safe depository of the ultimate powers of society but the people
themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise
their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it
from them, but to inform their discretion by education.”

Schedule an event or learn more about your Constitution with Jake
MacAulay and the Institute on the Constitution and receive your free
gift.

© 2020 Jake MacAulay – All Rights Reserved

E-Mail Jake MacAulay: Jake at TheAmericanView.com

https://newswithviews.com/the-new-normal-is-not-normal/

Trump: I'll 'Override' Governors on Church Openings
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ec8930f7f557130e585bst03vuc1
Biden: I Was Too 'Cavalier' With Remarks on Black Voters
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ec8930f9b51d130e585bst03vuc2
At Least 2 Somehow Survived Jet Crash
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ec8930fb7542130e585bst03vuc3