[Rushtalk] Same Ol' Joe!

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Sat May 23 08:37:48 MDT 2020

Joe Biden Lectures Black Voter, Jabs His Finger Into His Chest While Talking Down To Him- For Asking Questions (VIDEOS)
Posted By: Dino PorrazzoMay 22, 2020
   - 15.1KShares
   -  Facebook
   -  Like
   -  Share on Twitter
   -  Pinterest
   -  Tumblr
   -  Click To Comment
From Mark Sidney at Illicit Info OPINION Blog FLASHBACK!Opinion| Mark Sidney| Joe Biden is at it, yet again, putting his hands on people and talking down to them. The strange part is that he is not doing it to Trump supporters, he is doing it to would be voters.I’m starting to think that Joe Biden fancies himself a modern day Lyndon Johnson. Johnson, who had a good fortune of taking over as President of The United States following John F Kennedy’s assassination, was known for trying to physically intimidate people he was talking to.Trending: Bye Bye Nancy? Sen Graham Hints That Pelosi Is About To Lose Her JobThe following article on LBJ’s personality is an excerpt from Mel Ayton’s Hunting the President: Threats, Plots, and Assassination Attempts—From FDR to Obama:‘President Lyndon B. Johnson had a notoriously caustic personality. He famously bullied senators into falling in line on votes by using a mixture of intimidation, threats, and promises of rewards. But much of LBJ’s personality can be gleaned from stories of those who saw him at his most up close and personal: his Secret Service detail.’Over the past few months we have seen Biden apparently trying to employ similar tactics … strangely, with would be voters.Below we will show you some videos of Biden seemingly angry and unhinged and frankly -out of control.But first, here is a video showing Biden putting his hands on a black man who asked a question about climate change.The Gateway Pundit explains:‘Joe Biden this week in Iowa lectured a black voter who dared to ask him questions about his plans to phase out US fossil fuels.Biden poked the black voter’s chest several times as he lectured him about his record.“Go back to 1986. I’m the first one ever to, first one ever to put forward a climate change bill and Politifact said it was a game changer,” Biden said poking the man’s chest.“I’ve been working my whole life,” he added as he abruptly walked away.Biden has a problem touching people and getting in their personal space.’Watch:
We're on the ground in Iowa asking all the candidates if they'll address the #ExtinctionCrisis by committing to a phase out of all U.S. fossil fuel production. Here's @JoeBiden's response: pic.twitter.com/ix4lska31L— Mobilize for the Wild (@Mobilize4Wild) January 30, 2020
WOW! Biden needs anger management classes.Want more?Here is an example of Biden calling a would be voter a liar and appearing to ‘fat shame’ him:
Wow. Joe Biden first calls this voter a “Damn Liar” then proceeds to fat shame him!?
This just keeps going downhill for #CreepyJoeBiden
He is a bonafide jackass (Democrat). pic.twitter.com/exa4GZ48Bn— All American 🇺🇸⭐️🇺🇸 (@Redtowel4) December 5, 2019
Here Joe tries to physically intimidate a voter for asking a serious question that the former VP didn’t like:
WOW‼️Joe Biden tells an Iowa voter to go vote for someone else! How many of these type of videos have we seen?What a hot temper! Just look how he grabs the guys jacket and punches his finger in the guys chest! pic.twitter.com/1zSyhw67Gt— TheKat™ ❤️ (@SweetKat111) January 29, 2020
I’m sure we all have seen these disturbing videos of Biden circulating the web:
Why isn’t anyone talking about this? Joe Biden our here touching kids on tv?!!! pic.twitter.com/1E9BTGCIZX— KRAKEN🐙 (@SinktheKraken) April 1, 2019
Joe, you’re not making the compelling case you think you are making …In fact you are proving to Americans that you are unfit to serve.Retire bro- you’ve done enough to destroy America.This article originally appeared at Illicit Info OPINION Blog and was republished with permission.*This article may not be reprinted without expressed permission from Illicit Info.*This article had been edited and some additional commentary was added which did not appear in the original article.Join us at SPREELY if you want REAL NEWS without the leftist censorship!Also join us at MUMBLIT! DINO PORRAZZO at Right Wing TribuneJoin me on Twitter! God Bless.
Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you, we appreciate it!
Right Wing Tribune Is Proud To Be Listed As # 16 On The Top 40 Conservative Political Blogs!YOU MIGHT LIKE
   -

   -

   -

   -

   -

   -

   -

   -

   -

Paid.. Content:If You Like to Play, this Strategy Game is a Must-Have. No Install.If You Like to Play, this City-Building Game is a Must-Have. No Install.Better Than Solar Panels? New Invention Has Everyone TalkingChiropractors Baffled: "30 Second" Stretch Relieves Years Of Back Pain (Watch)Doctor: "Doing This Every Morning Can Snap Back Sagging Skin (No Creams Needed)"Ear Ringing? When Tinnitus Won't Stop - Do This (Watch)Simple Method 'Ends' Toenail Fungus - Try It Now!This Simple Method Naturally Fights Neuropathy - Try ItNew Vision Discovery Can Restore Your Vision Naturally (Watch)
Facebook Has Banned Us!
The leftists at Facebook decided they didn't like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn't want you to see! 0SHARES[mashshare]

Leave a comment
 Popular in the Community
Related Articles
Home, Politics
Biden Makes Announcement About Who He Wants To Stack The Supreme Court With And It’s Horrifying
 Home, Politics
Senate Judiciary Chair Tells Hannity He’ll Demand Release of Biden Call Transcripts W/ Poroshenko
 Home, Politics
Stephen Miller Destroys Reporters After They Ask Questions About Biden
 Home, Politics
After Shootings, Biden Issues Strange Threat: We Won’t Stop The Hate Until America Gives Us Power

Trending on Right Wing Tribune
YOU MIGHT LIKE
   -

   -

   -

   -

   -

Paid Content:New Vision Discovery Can Restore Your Vision Naturally (Watch)Lose Weight Healthfully! 1 Cup A Day, -13 Lbs A Week!If You Like to Play, this Strategy Game is a Must-Have. No Install.Better Than Solar Panels? New Invention Has Everyone Talking
   -
   - Is Trump Kicking ASS Or WHAT!*
      - Hell YES!
      - Nope!
      - Not quite sure.

   - Email*
 View results
OUR LATEST POSTS!

   - BET Co-Founder Eviscerates Biden Over Comments on Black Voters: “Arrogant and Out-of-Touch”
   - WH Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Scorches Media With 5 Questions, Walks Out Of Presser Like A Boss
   - Trump Threatens Governors- Places of Worship Are Essential, Open This Weekend Or I’ll Override You
   - Ocasio-Cortez Calls For Eliminating Deportations, Claims Latinos Are Exempt From Criminal and Immigration Laws
   - FLASHBACK: Multiple Top Dems, Including Nadler, Called Clinton Impeachment A “Lynching”- Media SILENT
   - Joe Biden Lectures Black Voter, Jabs His Finger Into His Chest While Talking Down To Him- For Asking Questions (VIDEOS)
   - Rashida Tlaib Now Fantasizing About How And Where To Jail President Trump’s Admin Officials In Newly Discovered Video
   - Trump Calls For Investigations Of Obama, Clintons- He Wants EVERYONE Subpoenaed
   - Watch As Clapper Insinuates For 2nd Time- Obama Ordered Us To Spy On Trump Camp Under Guise Of Russian Interference
   - Solomon Gets His Hands On Proof That Schiff Secretly Covered Up Obama’s Spygate Scandal, Via Dozens of Transcripts, Ordering Them Hidden From White House [Opinion]
Get more stories like thisin your inboxSign up for our email and get the stories everyone is talking about!  Stacey Abrams Upset That Illegals Aren’t ‘Able to Elect Anyone Who Represents Them’May 21st, 2020Flag And Cross“We’ve Never Seen Numbers Like This” – Trauma Doc Sees Post-Lockdown Suicide Wave StartingMay 23rd, 2020DC Dirty LaundryBlack Health Care Worker Savagely Beats Elderly White Veteran in Nursing Home on VideoMay 21st, 2020Big League PoliticsDr. Anthony Fauci Disappears As The Country Moves To ReopenMay 23rd, 2020Sons of Liberty MediaGrenell tweet on Kislyak-Flynn transcripts suggests interesting scenario for what the FBI was doingMay 23rd, 2020Liberty Unyielding