[Rushtalk] Inspirational Speeches

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Sat May 30 09:59:02 MDT 2020

|   |

|  |

|   |

|    Hi there,

It's Noah here from WeLoveTrump.
So happy to have you here with us!
You're in good company with over 200,000 (and growing) other Trump "Deplorables" who receive this Newsletter!
I think you're really going to like it.
But I need to make absolutely sure you're in the right place.
No trolls.
No haters.
No snowflakes.
If you're a true Trump fan, I need you to tap this link to confirm for me:
YES I SUPPORT TRUMP!
Seriously folks, if you don't tap that link, I will not keep you on this Newsletter.
I can't afford to let this get overrun with anti-Trumpers.
This is invite-only, Deplorables-only.
Now, for everyone who is sticking around, here's what I can promise you...
You'll always get the day's top pro-Trump REAL news!

No spin.
No media bias.
Just real news that CNN and MSNBC don't want you to hear.
And some nice bennies too! (scroll to the bottom)
So...welcome!
My name is Noah and I run this Newsletter.
It's my personal hobby and passion to help the Trump community.
I'm a real person and yes I read all email replies.
So please write me back to let me know you're here, I love meeting new "Deplorable" friends!
Catch you next time,

NOAH
p.s. I told you there were bennies! Do you like this? 👇 It's the same one Trump wears. Check avail. here.   |

|   |

|  |

|   |

|   Want to receive this newsletter at a different address? Or add a friend?
It's easy, tap here and we'll add them in!
Join us in our private, invite-only Discord channel:
Get Access Here.
Join the Donald Trump Action Taskforce!
Tap here.
--  |

 SSP Organization, LLC, 315 E 5TH ST TE 202, WATERLOO, IA 50703, United States