[Rushtalk] (no subject)

Rushtalk Discussion List rushtalk at csdco.com
Sun May 31 17:39:36 MDT 2020

 I'm pretty sure the Governor of Arkansas didn't ask Ike for federal troops to desegregate schools, nor Wallace ask LBJ. If I remember correctly Waco was an abuse of a law that allowed military assistance for the war on drugs. Somebody fabricated drug lab allegations to allow use of military tanks against the Branch Davidian compound. Tom     On Sunday, May 31, 2020, 07:18:27 PM EDT, Rushtalk Discussion List via Rushtalk <rushtalk at csdco.com> wrote:

 In any case, I don’t want to see it.  It’s just a huge step in controlling the populous.  We do it once, the second time becomes easier, etc.  besides, that addresses the symptom, not the underlying issue?  Why did the officer do it, and why did others stand around and watch?  To me, the ones that watched and let it happen were the worst of the lot.  They watched a fellow officer kill a man who was face down on the ground.  If the man was still an active threat, they are trained to assist to reduce/eliminate that threat.  No where does training tell them to stand by and watch another crime in progress.  They are equipped with tasers, stun guns, night sticks.  And the only recourse they saw was to stand by and watch a murder.  To protect and serve.  Certainly glad I don’t have to rely on them for protection.
Get Outlook for iOSFrom: Rushtalk <rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com> on behalf of Rushtalk Discussion List via Rushtalk <rushtalk at csdco.com>