[Rushtalk] UPDATE ON THE PURGE - TECHNOLOGICAL HARASSMENT

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Nov 3 16:23:46 MST 2020

UPDATE ON THE PURGE - TECHNOLOGICAL HARASSMENT (40 minutes)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fo9H2EVFnx8j/

Amazing Polly
October 20, 2020

Have the wrong opinion? You will be burned to the ground. That's what is
happening to an increasing number of people - our ability to buy & sell,
contact our people, use the bank, use the phone, etc is not only under
threat but absolutely under their tyrannical control. I talk about the
insane level of technological harassment I and other have been subjected
to in the past week. I must say once again that we should NOT BE AFRAID.
This was expected. We fight on!
My web page has my PO Box address
here: https://www.amazingpolly.net/contact.html - Thank you to everyone
who has sent support, letters & prayers. God bless you all!