[Rushtalk] No way this may honestly closed the gap on President Trump

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Fri Nov 6 18:20:05 MST 2020

                        You won't see this on FAKE NEWS......kinda sad
                        to watch.

                        Subject: Fwd: Biden in Tampa this week

                        Our Possible Future President at his best???

                        How to vet a presidential candidate...

                        If you had any doubt...............this should
                        cement it for you.........

                        This is hard to watch. ..........
                        Biden in Tampa this week -
                        what you did not see on TV.
                        Folks, we could be in trouble!!!
                        Kamala is ready to step up when needed.

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnafho4KMiQ&feature=youtu.be

Biden Plans Evening Address to the Nation
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa5f6b628e7876b57498st04duc1
After House Results, Grumbles About Pelosi Surface
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa5f6b65a8fe76b57498st04duc2
As Georgia Turns Bluer, All Eyes Turn to Stacey Abrams
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa5f6b68c16976b57498st04duc3