[Rushtalk] Trump Savages Biden and His Media Allies for Declaring Victory: 'This Election Is Far From Over'

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sat Nov 7 18:31:45 MST 2020

Trump Savages Biden and His Media Allies for Declaring Victory: 'This
Election Is Far From Over'

By Kipp Jones
Published November 7, 2020

President Donald Trump quickly released a defiant statement Saturday
attacking the establishment media for calling the presidential race for
Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Most of the country’s major establishment media outlets quickly called
the race Saturday morning after they projected Biden to be the winner of
the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

The reality is, the election has not yet been officially decided, and it
will not be decided until each state certifies its results.

But that didn’t stop media outlets, and Biden himself, from declaring
that the former vice president would be the next president.

        America, I’m honored that you have chosen me to lead our great
        country.

        The work ahead of us will be hard, but I promise you this: I
        will be a President for all Americans — whether you voted for me
        or not.

        I will keep the faith that you have placed in me.
        pic.twitter.com/moA9qhmjn8

        — Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) November 7, 2020

TRENDING: Rev. Franklin Graham Responds to Potential Efforts To 'Steal'
the Election by 'the Enemies of God'

Trump quickly issued a statement after the premature calls by the media
to end the race on Saturday.

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and
why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the
truth to be exposed,” Trump said in a statement.

He added, “The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden
has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the
highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where
our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could
determine the ultimate victor.”

Do you think Trump will succeed as he pursues litigation in contested
states?
Yes No
Completing this poll entitles you to The Western Journal news updates
free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our
Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Trump continued, “In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were
not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process.  Legal
votes decide who is president, not the news media.”

Trump also announced that starting Monday, his campaign would begin
laying out its case in court “to ensure election laws are fully upheld
and the rightful winner is seated.

        INBOX: Statement from President Donald J. Trump
        pic.twitter.com/LJxbbdQBJu

        — Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs) November 7, 2020

“The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means
counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This
is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our
election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree
with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are
fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters,”
Trump said.

“Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out
of the count room — and then fight in court to block their access.”

Trump concluded, “So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the
American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that
Democracy demands.”

CNN, Fox News, ABC, NBC, CBS, The New York Times and The Associated
Press all called the race prematurely on Saturday morning, despite the
results of the election still being contested.

Each agency claimed through projections that Biden won Pennsylvania,
thus giving him 273 electoral votes — three more than are needed to
become president. (Fox projected Biden as the winner in Nevada as well.)

But those outlets effectively ignored ongoing litigation in Pennsylvania
and in other states, and also continue to largely ignore allegations of
ballot irregularities nationwide.

Despite the calls that the race is over from the establishment media
news agencies, the presidential race has not been decided.

As George Upper, editor-in-chief of The Western Journal, noted in an
editorial published on Friday, the race is only called when states
officially certify their respective election results.

That has not yet happened, and it likely will not occur until ongoing
and expected litigation is concluded.

The Western Journal has not called the presidential race.

“We will be certain when the states certify their results, and at that
time we will know — and will report — on the winner of the 2020
election,” Upper wrote. “Any attempt to portray legacy media ‘calls’ as
somehow more legitimate than state-certified results is, frankly,
illegitimate on its face.”

The Western Journal will continue to report facts surrounding the
election as they become available, and we will report on states’
certified results when they become available.

Johnathan "Kipp" Jones has authored thousands of news articles
throughout his career. He has also worked as an editor and producer in
radio and television. He is a proud husband and father.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-savages-biden-media-allies-declaring-victory-election-far/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=rightalertsbreaking&utm_campaign=wj-breaking&utm_content=ttp&ats_es=89fd315d077f272d55631d112af0f668

Trump Might Take This to the Supreme Court
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa74af4318bb4af34592st01vuc1
'It Matters': Van Jones Breaks Down on CNN
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa74af453ffd4af34592st01vuc2
Elation and Anger Erupt in America's Streets
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa74af476a1a4af34592st01vuc3