[Rushtalk] Trump approval hits magic number 52%

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Sun Nov 8 13:41:53 MST 2020

Not sure what will happen.  Right or wrong, Trump sounds like Gore and the dems in 2000.  “Stole the election”.  He/we can stew, fret, curse, sue - but the results won’t change.  We’re stuck with Biden and Harris.  Michelle Obama is still deriding Trump supporters.  She and her husband instilled more division and hatred in this country than contemporaries have ever seen.  And they continue to do so.  I hope I don’t live to see civil war, but I am sure my grandkids will.