[Rushtalk] Trump approval hits magic number 52%

John A. Quayle quaylejohn at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 14:08:23 MST 2020

                        You may not have to wait more than a few days for that civil war, Stephen. Word has it that the "Proud Boys" are in Detroit, idly standing by and waiting for a reason to start the mayhem. With the National Guard present also, this may not be the wisest move, but I understand the frustration that is driving them.