[Rushtalk] Ladies & Gentlemen, Keith Olbermann...................

Stephen Frye stephen.frye at outlook.com
Sun Nov 8 15:14:22 MST 2020

Wasn’t he fired a couple of times?

________________________________
From: Rushtalk <rushtalk-bounces at csdco.com> on behalf of John A. Quayle via Rushtalk <rushtalk at csdco.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 1:52:41 PM
To: rushtalk at csdco.com <rushtalk at csdco.com>
Cc: John A. Quayle <quaylejohn at aol.com>
Subject: [Rushtalk] Ladies & Gentlemen, Keith Olbermann...................

Former top ESPN host made this jaw-dropping threat to Donald Trump
Published
2 days ago
on
November 6, 2020
[https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_lossless,ret_img,w_1086,h_600/https://pantsonfirenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Keith-Olbermann-1.jpg]

<https://pantsonfirenews.com/former-top-espn-host-made-this-jaw-dropping-threat-to-donald-trump/?utm_source=pofnl&utm_medium=ong#>
  *
<https://pantsonfirenews.com/former-top-espn-host-made-this-jaw-dropping-threat-to-donald-trump/?utm_source=pofnl&utm_medium=ong#>
  *
<https://pantsonfirenews.com/former-top-espn-host-made-this-jaw-dropping-threat-to-donald-trump/?utm_source=pofnl&utm_medium=ong#>
  *
<mailto:?subject=Former%20top%20ESPN%20host%20made%20this%20jaw-dropping%20threat%20to%20Donald%20Trump&BODY=I%20found%20this%20article%20interesting%20and%20thought%20of%20sharing%20it%20with%20you.%20Check%20it%20out:%20https://pantsonfirenews.com/former-top-espn-host-made-this-jaw-dropping-threat-to-donald-trump/>
  *

The 2020 election brought out the worst in the American Left.
Nowhere was that more true than in the media.

And now a former top ESPN host made this jaw-dropping threat to Donald Trump.

Ex-Sportscenter host Keith Olbermann crawled back onto the political scene with an anti-Trump YouTube show in the final weeks of the campaign.
Olbermann’s latest video followed President Trump announcing in the White House press briefing room that he planned to contest the questionable circumstances around the vote counting in key states.

“We think there’s going to be a lot of litigation because we have so much evidence, so much proof, it’s going to end up perhaps at the highest court in the land, you’ll see,” the President stated.

“We think there’ll be a lot of litigation, because we cannot have an election stolen like this.
Olbermann lost his mind and fumed on YouTube that someone – he did not say who – should arrest the President.

“TRUMP MUST BE REMOVED AND ARRESTED, TONIGHT. Gripped by a paranoid delusion, threatening the nation’s safety, this can’t wait any longer.
It won’t happen; in fact he’ll probably concede and instantly announce he’s running in ’24,” Olbermann ranted.

This is a common theme on the Left.

Fake news CNN’s Jake Tapper claimed President Trump would have to be physically ejected from the White House.
“Whether or not Donald Trump acts like an adult if Joe Biden becomes the next president, Joe Biden will become the next president and Donald Trump will be, if it comes down to it, physically escorted from the building if it comes down to it; if he just refuses to acknowledge reality,” the former Democratic Party campaign operative told the fake news CNN audience.

The Left spent four years delegitimizing the result of the 2016 contest by inventing conspiracy theories about secret deals between the Trump campaign and Russia.
But there is more evidence that voter fraud exists than there ever was for the Russian collusion conspiracy theory.