[Rushtalk] Trump approval hits magic number 52%

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Nov 9 16:03:20 MST 2020

On Sun, 2020-11-08 at 20:41 +0000, Stephen Frye via Rushtalk wrote:
> Not sure what will happen.  Right or wrong, Trump sounds like Gore and
> the dems in 2000.  “Stole the election”.  He/we can stew, fret, curse,
> sue - but the results won’t change.  We’re stuck with Biden and
> Harris.  Michelle Obama is still deriding Trump supporters.  She and
> her husband instilled more division and hatred in this country than
> contemporaries have ever seen.  And they continue to do so.  I hope I
> don’t live to see civil war, but I am sure my grandkids will.

Biden has not won but some threat perhaps nuclear might buy him a pass.
Once in the Whitehouse his plans will likely bring about civil war
within next year.
So Trump must not surrender even if he deep state does set off a nuclear
bomb.  Take the bloodshead and fight on until America wins.
Trump should have never shut down the nation.  Let millions die the
economy belongs to the living and should never have been sacrificed for
human lifes especially Blue states and Blue cities.  Liberals are a
waste of skin and breath.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_

Trump Fires Defense Secretary
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa9cb2facdfa4b2e186est03duc1
This Governor Didn't Want a Mask Mandate. Now He's Doing It
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa9cb2fd013d4b2e186est03duc2
Member of Trump's Cabinet Tests Positive
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa9cb307904b2e186est03duc3