[Rushtalk] Trump approval hits magic number 52%

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Nov 9 16:08:55 MST 2020

On Sun, 2020-11-08 at 21:08 +0000, John A. Quayle wrote:
>                         You may not have to wait more than a few days
> for that civil war, Stephen. Word has it that the "Proud Boys" are in
> Detroit, idly standing by and waiting for a reason to start the
> mayhem. With the National Guard present also, this may not be the
> wisest move, but I understand the frustration that is driving
> them.

Well, I was surprised, and so were many in Traverse City, because the
Proud Boys are designated a “hate group” by both the Anti-Defamation
League and the Southern Poverty Law
https://thejewishnews.com/2020/09/30/pushing-back-against-the-proud-boys-in-michigan/

Sounds like they may be doing something right to have the two most
intollerante commie groups against them.
Some of the claims against them make the group seem to have been a
reaction to the reverse racism of ObombA.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_

Trump Fires Defense Secretary
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa9cc7e95f2d4c7d5a5dst04duc1
This Governor Didn't Want a Mask Mandate. Now He's Doing It
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa9cc7eb902a4c7d5a5dst04duc2
Member of Trump's Cabinet Tests Positive
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fa9cc7edc5654c7d5a5dst04duc3