[Rushtalk] Just In: Criminal Referral Issued For Mark Zuckerberg

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Nov 15 09:55:09 MST 2020

--

Just In: Criminal Referral Issued For Mark Zuckerberg

House Judiciary Committee member Matt Gaetz announced today that he has
sent a criminal referral to Attorney General Attorney General William
Barr calling for an investigation into Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg for
misleading Congress into how his company censors’ content.

The full text of the letter sent to Attorney General William Barr may be
found here.

Dear Attorney General Barr:
take our poll - story continues below

      *

        Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat
        Politician?

I write to urge you to investigate the conduct of Mark Zuckerberg, CEO
of Facebook, Inc., before the United States Congress.

On April 10, 2018, Mr. Zuckerberg testified in a joint hearing of the
Senate Judiciary Committee and the Senate Commerce, Science, and
Transportation Committee. The next day, Mr. Zuckerberg testified before
the House Energy and Commerce Committee. On both occasions, members of
Congress asked Mr. Zuckerberg about allegations that Facebook censored
and suppressed content supportive of President Donald Trump and other
conservatives. In his responses, Mr. Zuckerberg repeatedly and
categorically denied any bias against conservative speech, persons,
policies, or politics. Mr. Zuckerberg also dismissed the suggestion that
Facebook exercises any form of editorial manipulation. However,
recent reports from Project Veritas, featuring whistleblowers who worked
as Facebook’s “content moderators,” have shown ample evidence of such
bias and manipulation…

You can read the full text of the letter sent to Attorney General
William Barr by clicking here.

In February 2019, Project Veritas released a report featuring a former
Facebook employee confirming the social media giant’s deliberate
“deboosting” of conservative pages without notification or recourse:

        BREAKING: Facebook Insider Leaks Docs; Explains "Deboosting,"
        "Troll Report," & Political Targeting in Video Interview (FULL –
        > https://t.co/UdR4D6OkaK) pic.twitter.com/1lQlpvq8sT

        — James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) February 27, 2019

In June 2020, Project Veritas released a damning undercover
investigation report, using hidden cameras to document rampant
censorship occurring at the social media giant.

(Project Veritas) JUNE 23, 2020

Project Veritas released one of the most damning undercover
investigation reports—this time insiders used hidden cameras to document
rampant censorship occurring at social media giant: Facebook.

Facebook Insider Zach McElroy: I Will Testify Before Congress About the
Facebook Bias I Witnessed Against Trump Supporters, Conservative Causes

McElroy: “We are essentially in charge of what gets said and what gets
stifled”

McElroy: 75-to-80 percent of Posts Selected by Facebook’s Algorithm for
Moderator Review Support President Donald Trump, Republicans and
Conservative Causes.

Facebook Content Review Lead: “It’s a Very Progressive Company, Who’s
Very Anti-MAGA”

One of the content moderators was asked if she deleted every Republican
item that came up on her queue, she said:

“Yes! I don’t give no f*cks, I’ll delete it.”

Here’s Zuckerberg lying under questioning by Texas Senator Ted Cruz in
April 2018…

Zuckerberg lied about Facebook’s hiring policies, as well, or else this
is one helluva coincidence…

Breitbart compiles a list of 45 Obama and Hillary high-level operatives
currently calling the shots from high places at Facebook…

With a market cap closing in on $700 Billion Facebook wields a lot of
influence… more than enough to change the outcome of an election.

The violation of Federal Elections Laws governing in-kind political
contributions surpasses epic proportions.

Facebook could be held liable for tens of billions of dollars in
damages… Which would be a small price to pay if they succeed in winning
the 2020 elections…

There are trillions of dollars at stake

I’m sure the CCP would consider that money well spent.

We have to beat these Communists in 2020 so don’t sit on your a** at
election time- VOTE FOR TRUMP2020!!!

<https://gaetz.house.gov/sites/gaetz.house.gov/files/wysiwyg_uploaded/Barr%20Letter%20FB%20Gaetz.pdf>.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/just-in-criminal-referral-issued-for-mark-zuckerberg-2/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:16843944&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%2010-13-2020%20%234

Trump Tweets 'He Won,' Then Says He's Not Conceding
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb15df0cd3735def350cst04duc1
Fire Destroys COVID ICU, Kills 10
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb15df0f12985def350cst04duc2
As Trump's Legal Fight Stumbles, Giuliani Takes Over
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb15df12160d5def350cst04duc3