[Rushtalk] Dear President Obama: “You Seem To Think That You Are Still Relevant And Can Try To Manipulate The American People. You Aren’t And You Can’t”

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Sun Nov 15 09:57:00 MST 2020

Dear President Obama: “You Seem To Think That You Are Still Relevant And
Can Try To Manipulate The American People. You Aren’t And You Can’t”

Posted By: Dino Porrazzo July 3, 2020

By 100 Percent FED Up–

Recently, the world was stunned, as documents were released to the
public revealing the biggest presidential scandal in American history—
the weaponizing of our intelligence agency by outgoing President Barack
Obama to target and sabotage President-elect Trump’s incoming
administration.

Instead of keeping a low-profile, the arrogant Barack Obama instead gave
a virtual commencement ceremony to historically black colleges, where he
attacked the handling of the pandemic by President Trump, Vice President
Pence, and the entire coronavirus task force.

take our poll - story continues below
      *

        Has There Been Voter Fraud in the 2020 Election?
Barack and Michelle Obama aren’t capable of giving a commencement speech
unless the subject of race is somehow included. Barack’s commencement
speech was no exception.

Here’s an excerpt from Barack Obama’s commencement speech:

“This pandemic has shaken up the status quo, laid bare a lot of our
country’s, deep-seated problems, from massive economic inequality, to
ongoing racial disparities, to a lack of basic healthcare for people who
need it. It’s woken a lot of young people up to the fact that the old
ways of doing things just don’t work. That it doesn’t matter how much
money you make if everyone around you is hungry and sick, and that our
society are not democracy only work when we think not just about
ourselves but about each other.”

A woman who only identifies herself as “Mrs. JLV” responded to Barack
Obama’s commencement speech on Facebook. Her response to his speech was
so powerful and poignant, that we had to share it on our website. We
think you’ll agree that her response to our former arrogant and
race-obsessed president is spot on.

“Dear President Obama,

You seem to think that you are still relevant and can try to manipulate
the American people. You aren’t and you can’t.

Your recent remarks during your “virtual” commencement highlight your
need to make everything about race. You see, our country isn’t racist,
it is people like you who keep referencing the color of our fellow
Americans’ skin. It is the media, who feed off of headlines like black
man, white man, and even more inflammatory “white cop”, who keep racism
alive in our country. I am NOT saying that there aren’t people in our
country who aren’t racist. There are black people, who hate white people
because of the color of their skin, just like there are white people,
who hate black people because of the color of their skin. Heartbreaking
that anyone could hate another person because of the color of their
skin. However, you seem to bring up race whenever you are given the
opportunity. Sadly, you chose your 2020 commencement speech to
“spotlight” race and the “inequalities” of the “black communities”.

I have a few questions for you-

1) Why was your commencement speech to historically” black colleges and
universities? What about the graduates from “historically” white
colleges? Are they irrelevant to you? Or could you just not find a way
to give a speech that didn’t fit into your personal agenda to all 2020
graduates, not just black graduates?

You had an opportunity to speak from your heart and empathize with their
disappointment at not being able to participate in an actual graduation,
a chance to walk and be proud of their accomplishments. To cherish their
moment in the sun. Instead, you did what you “historically” do best. You
made their graduation about you and your need to divide our country. You
just had to go there; (referencing COVID which has claimed a
disproportionately large number of African Americans) you made it
racist. You said COVID, “spotlights the underlying and extra burdens
that black communities have historically had to deal with in this
country.” COVID is not racist, it is a virus and yet, you made it a
racist virus.

You had a platform to tell these amazing people, who had just earned
their college degrees, to go out into the world and make a difference,
to follow their dreams, to live their lives as decent people. To break
the barriers and treat every person they meet as their equal. To not
judge anyone because they are different or have different beliefs. It
doesn’t matter if someone wears clothes that are different than they do,
speaks a different language (and Yes, I talking to you deep southerners
with your accents that no one can understand! 😉) or people who look
different than we do. Break the barriers.

2) Did you forget that the ONLY reason you are giving your virtual
commencement speech is because of the pandemic that our country is
trying to deal with? Specifically, the 2020 graduates that you are
speaking to? You know, the ones who are listening to you and looking for
words of encouragement at a time in their lives when everyone in America
is wondering what the future holds.

Again, you had the chance to inspire these graduates and encourage them
to think about how they can make a difference in not only their future
but the future of our country. They shouldn’t look back on their college
graduation as something they missed out on but something they should be
proud of because it has made them who their future selves will be. Men
and women who will make the best of a difficult situation. Men and women
who have had to learn that life doesn’t guarantee anything, not a
graduation ceremony, not an easy life, or a perfect life. Because they
graduated in 2020 they have a head start that no other graduating class
has ever had, the ability to adapt and cope with whatever life throws at
them. They are the ones who are going to make a difference in life and
in the future of our country. They are the lucky ones, they will succeed
because they know how to make the best of what life gives them.

3) Why do you feel the need to make everything about race? You could
have said, “a man went for a jog.” Instead, you made it about race. “A
black man went for a jog.” First of all, how is this even part of your
graduate commencement speech?? How is a man’s death a topic to discuss
at a graduation commencement? Isn’t it time we stop identifying people
by the color of their skin.

Fun fact- I was always telling people about a friend of mine, Kate, who
was a lawyer, had an awesome marriage, her daughter, who was a star
athlete, etc… Kate and I were having lunch one day and I ran into an
acquaintance of mine. I introduced her to Kate. Days later I ran into
that same acquaintance and she was SHOCKED that I had never mentioned
that Kate was black. You see, I was confused because I don’t preference
the color of the skin of my friends when I talk about them. They are
just my friends, people just like you and me. You see, President Obama,
the color of Kate’s skin wasn’t relevant, at least not to me. WHO she
is, is what is relevant. I pray that one day you will learn that using
the color of a person’s skin is racist and irrelevant, everyone is just
a friend or a person just like you and me.

President Obama, you were given an opportunity to take the “high road,
when others go low.” You had an opportunity to inspire and encourage
these college graduates, who are the future of America, who will be one
day be faced with difficult decisions on how to keep our country as our
forefathers laid out. And yet, you chose to tow the die-hard liberal
line and make this about politics and race. You went low, when you
should have taken the high road.”

Regards,

MRS JLV

Thank you, Mrs. JLV…wherever you are, for expressing the thoughts of so
Americans who were appalled by the words of our former Spy-In-Chief.

This article originally appeared at 100 Percent FED Up and was
republished with permission.

*This article may not be reprinted without expressed permission from
100% FED Up.

DINO PORRAZZO at Right Wing Tribune

Join me on Twitter!

God Bless.

https://rightwingtribune.com/2020/07/03/dear-president-obama/

Trump Tweets 'He Won,' Then Says He's Not Conceding
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb15e5f945bc5e5e3fc7st02duc1
Fire Destroys COVID ICU, Kills 10
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb15e5fb8ccc5e5e3fc7st02duc2
As Trump's Legal Fight Stumbles, Giuliani Takes Over
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb15e5fdd52b5e5e3fc7st02duc3