[Rushtalk] Anthony Fauci Is A Communist

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Mon Nov 16 20:04:28 MST 2020

On Sat, 2020-11-14 at 19:36 +0000, Stephen Frye via Rushtalk wrote:
> He’s right about at least one thing:  science becomes secondary to
> politics.  I know, I know:  “experts say ...”.  The problem is that we
> can always find a plethora of experts who will tell us exactly what we
> want to hear - never fails.  The issues get totally politicized, and
> then no one will ever back down.  Both sides dig in

Mixing the dog poop of politics with science leaves everyone checking
their shoes for the stink.

Trump made a mistake locking down we should have let the overcrowded
democrat cities thin out a bit.
The economy serves everyone who is not democrat.  A few thousand lives
are a price worth paying.
Time to end the shutdown say on Jan 21 after Donald Trump is sworn in
and everyone unsubscribes from the media print and boob tube.

Once the ministry of propaganda looses subscribers and their Neilson
ratings go to 0 will they finally get it.
Last time I shopped at Sprouts my enbroidered MAGA mask got a lot of
dirty looks since it was after the attempted erection.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_

Sexual Abuse Claims Pour In Against Boy Scouts
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb33e4241bae3e417db4st01duc1
Trump Turns on GOP Governor Who Acknowledged Biden Win
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb33e42697183e417db4st01duc2
Moderna's Vaccine May Have Key Edge Over Pfizer's
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb33e428f22e3e417db4st01duc3