[Rushtalk] More anti trump supporter stuff

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Tue Nov 17 09:51:22 MST 2020

THIS STUFF IS REAL (30 minutes)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/59gckyDws0ra/

AMAZING POLY

I end with some fun.. but first I have to go through the bad part. And
that is this: The military is after us, the "journalists" are after us,
"Big Tech" is after us, Deep State is after us. I show you exactly how
the system is using every means at its disposal for political
persecution... and it's not just online personalities they want to get
to. It's every single one of us. I talk about the Biden laptop, NBC news
doxxing queen, more deplatformings, Steve Bannon with Rudy Guiliani and
more. Don't forget to go see the pitch to fund an Emergency Injuction
against Google!! details and references below:

My website. Check the contact page to see how to send something to my PO
Box. https://www.amazingpolly.net/

EMERGENCY INJUCTION
GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-big-tech-whistleblowers

Mississippi Health Official Has a Stark Holiday Warning
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb40011a595a1140f2st03vuc1
Rubio Uses a Term Sure to Displease Trump
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb40011c5eba1140f2st03vuc2
It's a Very Good Day for Elon Musk
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb40011e88951140f2st03vuc3