[Rushtalk] Antifa: Rise of the Black Flags

Carl Spitzer {C Juno} cwsiv at juno.com
Wed Nov 18 14:18:18 MST 2020

Pray this is true and we can look forward to more antics from the left
as the main stream media neilson ratings go to zero sadly the once
Americanist Fox news among them.  Also plenty of opportunity for the
police to get target practice on BLM terrorists especially in Texas
where they are already designated terrorists thoug IMHO they should be
outlawed.

--
Carl  Spitzer
  ___              _
|      __,   ,_   | |       /\   _    _|_  __   _   ,_

Trump Campaign Is Paying for a Partial Wisconsin Recount
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb590247b9f51023762fst01duc1
Danish Mask Study Doesn't Align With CDC Guidance
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb59024a08cd1023762fst01duc2
Rockefeller Center's Christmas Tree Looks Very 2020
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5fb59024c73d81023762fst01duc3