[Rushtalk] Colin Kaepernick

John A. Quayle quaylejohn at aol.com
Sat Nov 21 09:28:37 MST 2020

                       For the record, I have followed this case since it happened. A nurse testified that Abu-Jamal (born Wesley Cook) screamed in the hospital the night of the shooting, "I shot that mother****!" That's what helped convict him! I don't care what he's for or against racism. That's irrelevant. He shot a cop. He should die.

Kaepernick Sticks Up for Notorious Cop Killer in Absurd Demand |
|   |
| Mumia Abu-Jamal was convicted of killing a Philadelphia police officer decades ago. Read more… |

|   |

|   |
|      |
|   |